GOLDEN RULES FOR STUDENTS
1) Always pay respect to your teachers, parents and elders,
for their blessings will lead you to success.
2) Be a good citizen of the country.
3) Work hard and try to achieve excellence in studies.
4) Value time and be punctual.
5) Be truthful, honest and humane to the needy.
6) Protect the property and equipments of the school which belongs to you.
7) Be obedient and polite, follow the instructions given by your teachers, parents and elders.
8) Wish / greet people around you in public places like bus stop, market place and neighbourhood etc.
GUIDELINE FOR PARENTS
Spend minimum 1 hour with your child, daily.
Make it a habit to ask whereabouts of your child.
Encourage your child to participate in all competitions and events.
Make your child realize / feel that he / she is important.
Always keep informed about your child's friend circle.
Meet their friends and know about them.
Always admire, commend and appreciate your child's abilities in any field.
Be an example in word and in action.